If you’ve never tweezed a nipple hair then you haven’t fully gone through puberty yet.
Flo Perry / BuzzFeed
1) Wearing the same bra for at least a week.
2) Wearing that one bra about once every six weeks because it’s the only one that works with a certain top, and never actually washing it.
3) Wearing old bras that are definitely the wrong size now, but you just can’t bear to part with them.
4) Putting a bra in the washing basket, and then taking it out again when you realise how uncomfortable all your other ones are.
5) Examining your tampon after it’s been ~in you~.
6) And realising that “blood” is a pretty weak description of what a period actually is.
7) Wearing a security sanitary towel as well as a tampon.
8) Getting your pubes trapped in a pad’s “wings.”
Flo Perry / BuzzFeed
9) Really enjoying digging out ingrown hairs.
10) Having whole sessions with the tweezers where you get every single one.
11) Making hair art on the shower walls from all the hair that falls off your head.
12) And finding it quite satisfying to pull out those stray hairs that get stuck in your bum crack.
13) Twiddling your pubes in a totally non-sexy way.
14) Owning a pair of scissors that you exclusively use to trim your pubes.
15) Or just trimming your pubes with any old scissors and hoping no one notices.
16) Also giving them a haircut while sitting on the toilet and marvelling at the amount you can trim off.
17) But also being terrified you’ll accidentally snip something very important.
18) Removing all your pubes and then being freaked out by your nakey vagina.
19) Removing all your pubes and swearing that they were hiding a whole extra tummy roll.
20) Removing all your pubes and enjoying the ~breeze~.
21) Removing all your pubes and regretting it instantly because you look like an oversized baby.
22) Owning old knickers where your pubes have actually managed to wear a hole through the front.
23) Still wearing these old knickers and creating a lil’ pube ponytail through the hole.
24) Secretly thinking this is definitely a good look.